The CasaGIN kitchen is healthy, fast, tasty cuisine!
Recipes are easy, genuine and delicious made especially for those who care about what they eat. Healthy and fast, the recipes are for lunch and dinner.
To achieve the best result from my recipes, I usually source produce direct from the grower. Today in every city there is a food market with vegetables, fruit, vegetables, meats, cheeses, wines, honey and more, otherwise good organic produce can be ordered online in ethical agricultural cooperatives.
The produce should be consumed fresh (within a week) and maintained as much as possible in its raw state. Avoid cooking too long in order to preserve its nutrition.
- Always start the meal with some raw vegetables (rocket, tomatoes, peppers) in order to stimulate the metabolism and prepare the body for the intake of complex foods.
- For good digestion it is best to:
– use extra virgin olive oil with butter or other fats
– use pecorino or goat cheese
– serve raw foods before cooked
– vary the foods
– use spices and seeds instead of salt
- When cooking at home, do not use the precooked ingredients: to make a genuine risotto takes the same amount of time that requires a freeze-dried risotto to be ready!